About Peter Goll
Peter Goll has broad experience in advising managers at all levels on strategic, tactical and operational planning – and he has delivered substantial results by carrying out action plans and tailored strategies.
In his 20 years as an advisor and consultant Peter Goll has worked with all forms of communication within a very broad spectrum of sectors, always with the business results as the focal point and communication, management and organization as the tools.
Peter Goll has produced results through his work with strategic communication consultancy, crisis communication, internal communication, branding, corporate communication, employer branding, PR and political lobbying (PA). All within the following industries: Telecommunications, IT, the financial sector, the media, transportation, the energy sector, the pharmaceutical industry, security, health, public tenders, FMCG, retail, the public sector, NGOs and trade unions.
- Development of a global communication strategy and concrete Public Affairs planning for a company with interests in Europe and the United States.
- Development of a communication strategy and platform for companies and organizations – followed by the implementation of the strategy in collaboration with HR with the objective of building up structural capital like internal processes, career paths, methods, internal support and ultimately create an organization that works in line with the strategy.
- Development of a strategy for – and effective implementation of – communication (public relations, marketing, web, social media, PA) for several international companies in connection with launches of their products on European markets.
- Product launch and market access for consumer products and pharmaceutical products in Denmark, Scandinavia and Europe.
- Stakeholder analysis for a wide range of large and small companies and organizations.
- Media training of top executives in Danish and international companies and lobby organizations.
- Assist companies with navigating in tax regulations and changes in tax regulations.
- Development of communication campaigns or strategies for campaigns for a variety of companies and organizations using effects in the fields of advertising, PR, PA, social media, events, etc.
- Work to ensure the opening of markets and the establishment of fair competition / outsourcing of tasks.
- Selection of agencies in both advertising, PR and PA in Denmark, Scandinavia and Europe.
- Crisis communications for CEOs, boards and chairmen of major international and national companies and organizations as well as for athletes and high level persons within the Danish arts and culture community.
Organization, sales and management
As a leader and advisor Peter Goll has consistently focused on engaging the individual while simultaneously building structure capital that support, give direction and encourage users to stay involved. These structures can be in the form of career paths, incentives, solid processes and methodologies, templates for knowledge production, value-based management or management methodologies for change and IT systems such as CRM and time registration.
Peter Goll has experience as a sales manager and as a consultant, and has worked in Falck to support and lead teams participating in everything from contract negotiations to large tender processes – both public and private. Additionally, he has been responsible for a wide range of training and educational programs for international managers and employees.
- Support or lead sales processes in regards to private or public tenders with budgets ranging from 30 million to several billion Danish kroner.
- Work to build support for an organization´s new strategy with the members by traveling around the country giving lectures and attending discussion meetings.
- Develop a structured sales process and implement it in the organization – experience with Danish, Nordic and global companies.
- Assist in developing career paths, incentives and values that motivate company employees to work together towards a common goal.
- Support senior management in developing sales culture – and develop and deploy a CRM system and other support tools to promote and maintain the new culture.
- Strategic advice and communication assistance to companies facing large-scale restructuring such as closure of factories or major mergers.
- Generate support for a company shift in strategic focus from one type of product to another and ensure quick and dedicated buy-in from both managers and employees.
Lecturer and moderator / master of ceremonies / moderator
For more than 20 years Peter Goll has worked as a debater and commentator in the media. He has been a master of ceremonies, public speaker and moderator of panel discussions of everything from Folkemødet to annual party gatherings, conferences etc.
- Lectures at a variety of internal and external company or organizational events.
- Moderator at the annual gatherings for large organizations.
- Moderator at general meetings and conferences.
- Master of ceremonies at conferences.
- Moderator of numerous debates – including the annual Danish political festival, Folkemødet.
- Facilitator to strategy days in companies and organizations.
As a consultant and manager Peter Goll has been responsible for recruiting employees on both specialist and management level. He has been in charge of all aspects of the recruitment process from defining the role of a coming employee over developing job- and function descriptions, preparing and posting job advertisements to testing the candidates, conducting screening, carrying out job interviews and finally negotiating the job contract with the perfect candidate.
- Recruitment and hiring of more than 100 employees and managers spanning a period of 20 years.
Peter Goll knows people in most industries, companies and organizations, including people with very specialized skills. He has good professional relations with several key politicians in all parties – nationally, regionally and locally.
- If you need one or more employees that have specialized skills – in Denmark or internationally – or if you need to gain access somewhere that seems difficult to get access to, Peter Goll will find someone who knows someone who can do exactly what you need done.
- 2018 – 2020 Director of Communication – Senior Vice Preside and member of the management board I Copenhagen Airports A/S – with responsibility for internal and external communication as well as Corporate Responsibility
- 2016 – 2017 Senior Vice President Falck Emergency (Global Head of Business Projects and Customer Relations Manager) and part of the Group Management of Falck Group
- 2014 – 2016 Senior Vice President Falck Healthcare (Director of Citizen Services) and part of the Group Management of Falck Group
- 2013 – 2014 Nordic Client Director, Geelmuyden Kiese
- 2012 – 2013 Special Adviser to the Minister of Justice, Morten Bødskov
- 2011 – 2012 Managing Partner and Chairman of the Board, Geelmuyden Kiese DK
- 2004 – 2011 Leading Partner in Geelmuyden Kiese and member of Geelmuyden Kiese´s Nordic leadership team
- 2004 – 2010 Managing Director for Geelmuyden Kiese
- 2002 – 2003 Communication Consultant Geelmuyden Kiese
- 2000 – 2002 Press Officer for the party SF in the Danish Parliament and special advisor to party leader Holger K. Nielsen
Additional relevant experience
- 2005 – 2014 Political commentator in various media. Author of several editorials, analysis and commentary in various media and books.
- 2002 – 2004 Member of SF’s Executive Committee (left the party in 2004)
- 1998 – 2000 National chairman for the youth wing of the Socialist People´s Party
Bachelor Political Science, Copenhagen University
Managing Professional Service Firms, Harvard Business School